FOUR SELF CATERING HOLIDAY COTTAGES IN CORNWALL
Welcome to our holiday cottages in Cornwall. Here you can view our 4 Star Gold Award VisitBritain Quality in Tourism self-catering holiday cottages near Padstow and Wadebridge, which are located by an area of outstanding natural beauty. Situated in the North Cornwall countryside, our holiday cottages provide cosy, quality, well-equipped accommodation for anything from a short break to several weeks’ holiday, and a perfect retreat at any time of year.
Set in a quiet country lane and surrounded by unspoilt farmland, our delightful holiday cottages lie within easy reach of many beautiful sandy beaches, magnificent coastal walks, the acclaimed Eden Project and the popular Camel Trail and have convenient road access to all parts of Cornwall.
IDEAL LOCATION FOR PADSTOW & WADEBRIDGE
Our holiday cottages at Hawksland Mill are three miles from the friendly town of Wadebridge, which has good shopping facilities, and five miles from the ancient fishing port of Padstow with its fascinating harbour, shops and renowned seafood restaurants.
Our four cottages have been carefully and lovingly converted from 19th century mill buildings with the purpose of giving you a relaxing and enjoyable holiday.They surround a central lawned courtyard, and each has splendid views over rolling farmland to the South or the Atlantic to the West. Here you can see vast expanses of sky and experience glorious sunsets. Each self-catering cottage has its own individual character and layout and provides differing accommodation. Please view the cottages and choose to suit your requirements.
- English Tourism Council 4 Star members
- Cornwall Tourist Board members
- Conservatories, woodburning stoves, gardens
- Comfort and charm – the perfect place to relax
- Holiday cottages sleeping 2 – 6 persons
- Prices: £340-00 to £980-00 per week
- Bed linen included in rental
- Holiday cottages open all year
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Heated and ideal for Spring & Autumn breaks
- Colour televisions, PVR’s, DVD’s & CD’s & WiFi
- Books and games
- Freezers, dishwashers and microwaves
- Well-equipped kitchens
- Cots, high chairs and stair gates available
- Laundry facilities
- Credit/Debit cards accepted
- Ample parking
- Convenient shopping in Padstow and Wadebridge
- NO SMOKING IN THE COTTAGES
- PETS ARE NOT PERMITTED